Terms & Conditions
Studio Terms and Conditions: Elisabeth Pilates
We want you to enjoy and benefit from all the types of Pilates classes offered to you. The terms and conditions below are set out to help you do this and for us to guarantee the best experience for all our clients.
By booking class sessions you will receive from us:
- Expert bespoke teaching from professionally qualified Pilates teachers
- Limited class sizes
- Flexibility within each class package to adapt to your needs in terms of content and time
When booking a class with Elisabeth Pilates, in accordance with the Booking terms below, all Clients of Elisabeth Pilates agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Bookings can be made by phone, email or online via our website [add website].
- A booking is deemed to be confirmed, and subject to the payment and cancellation terms below when the customer receives an email through Mindbody Scheduling.
- Pricing & Payment Terms
- All classes shall be subject to the rates and payment terms set out below:
|Class Type||1 Session||5 Sessions||10 Sessions||Intro
|Private session 60min||£69||£320||£615||£182||In advance|
|Private session 45min||£52||£234||£480||££144||In advance|
|Duo session 60min||£38||£172||£320||In advance|
|Reformer Class (max 4 participants)||£32||£145||£270||£27
|Mat class (Max 6 participants)||£15||£50||£90||In advance|
- Payment can be made in any of the following ways:
- Bank transfer
- Credit or debit card
- All sessions are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Where a client cancels less than 24-hours before the start of the relevant session, Elisabeth Pilates reserves the right to charge in full for the session, without exchange or refund.
- Where a duo session is booked and one participant does not attend, the session will be charged as a private session in line with the pricing listed in these Terms & Conditions, with payment due immediately following the session.
- Where Elisabeth Pilates has to cancel or amend the timing of a session, the Client shall bear no charge.
- General Terms
- Bookings are made through Mindbody scheduling.
- Classes are always subject to availability but at Elisabeth Pilates we will always do our best to accommodate you in your chosen class or session.
- Instructors and classes can be subject to change.
- Classes, private and duo sessions are valid for 2, 6, or 12 months from the package date of purchase, as confirmed at the time of purchase.
- Privacy and Security Policy
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation in force from time to time. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- The Elisabeth Pilates Studio in Farnham will never sell trade, rent, exchange, or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company, or organization.
- Governing Law
- These terms & conditions are subject to the law of England and Wales.